My Top 10 Christmas Wish List + Picks of #Kbeauty❤

🎄Christmas🎄 is just around the corner and the new year is coming soon too~ Have you prepared present🎁 for your friends or family or even yourself? If you are still considering what to buy, let's have a look at my list of Kbeauty products from Althea!

1. ALTHEA FLAWLESS CREAMY CONCEALER
4 shades 
#01 Vanilla (Pink beige #21)
#02 Ginger (Warm ivory #21)
#03 Honey (Warm peach #23-#25)
#04 Mocha (Deeper yellow #30) 
Concealing is an essential step of makeup for me. There are different shades of Althea Creamy Concealer which can make the base makeup more natural. As you can apply darker shade on the flaws first and add lighter shade then to have higher coverage.
Price: RM15

2. RIRE LUCENT STAR CUSHION
This multifunction cushion is soooooo cool and the packaging makes me desire to put it into my pinky collection💗 The BB cushion and blush + lip balm is the wonderful combination ever
Price: RM89
https://my.althea.kr/lucent-star-cushion-12g-3g-3g

3. BELIF NUMERO 10 ESSENCE 
I've seen many reviews of the Belief products and I think this essence is the one which would suit my oily skin. As my skin is really dry, I would like to try out this essence to improve my skin texture.
Price: RM119
https://my.althea.kr/numbero-10-essence

4. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL ART CLASS BY RODIN SHADER
Artclass shading is one of the best seller of Too Cool For School. The shades are natural and they can make your face features more vivid. You can also mix the dark and light shades to have natural contour.
Price: RM58
https://my.althea.kr/by-rodin-shader

5. ETUDE HOUSE [2018 HOLIDAY] TINY TWINKLE DEAR MY BLOOMING LIPS-TALK VELVET MINI KIT
This collection really catches my eyes at the first sight. The gift box contains the lipsticks which are my favorite colors. It is suitable to be a Christmas gift for your friends who likes lipsticks collection.
Price: RM110

6. CHICA-Y-CHICO ONE SHOT EYE PALETTE
03 BRICK KHAKI

I'm an eyeshadow addict and seriously I need this brick red + green color eyeshadow in my collection! There are mix of shimmer and matte eyeshadow for you to create different eye makeup. The small size of packaging looks cute too. 
Price: RM47
https://my.althea.kr/one-shot-eye-palette

7. ETUDE HOUSE PLAY COLOR EYES 
CAFFEINE HOLIC
Get lit with these warm brownish shades during Autumn🍁 and Winter❄ seasons. Although I have lots of earth tone eyeshadow, I would still buy more and more as you would never go wrong with brownish makeup.
Price: RM59

RECOMMENDATIONS
8. ALTHEA PETAL VELVET POWDER #PINK LAVENDER 

Althea Petal Powder is my all time essential cosmetics in my bag. I always use it to fix my makeup and also my bangs. 
To see the full review, please click >> http://www.giliantai.com/2018/11/althea-petal-velvet-series-my-summer.html
Price: RM17
9. MISSHA 4D STYLE MASCARA

Missha Mascara is my favorite mascara to have natural and long eyelashes. However, it dries quite fast so you are advised to finish using it within 2 months. 
Price: RM16
https://my.althea.kr/the-style-4d-mascara


10. W.LAB JEWELRY BASE SAPPHIRE 
At first, I saw my favorite Youtuber Pony using this makeup base. When I try this as primer before applying foundation, it makes my skin become moisture and well prepped. So my base makeup can last longer. I really recommend those who have dry skin to try this primer.
Price: RM62
https://my.althea.kr/jewelry-base-sapphire-55ml

That's all for my list. Thank you for reading my post.
See ya💜💙💚💛💓

💌FOR MORE INFO OR ENQUIRIES💌
 giliantai14@gmail.com

Comments