The Prettiest Eyeshadow Palette Ever - Colourpop SHE Pressed Powder Shadow Palette [Swatches + Review]

Happyyyy New Year people~~πŸŽ† 
I'll be sharing one of my 2018 Top Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes today. I'm a big fan of Colourpop and I've bought a lot of eyeshadow from there before. Fem Rosa is the one which caught my eyes when it's newly launched. The design of the rose is soooooo prettyyyyy. I also haven't got myself a nice pink eyeshadow palette yet. That time I told myself I die die wanna buy it. I've found a seller from Carousell and she helped me to buy during the second restock (It was selling out fast!)
After 1 month, I finally received this ↓↓↓

My pink nails are matching with the rosy pink cover πŸ’•
There're names of each eyeshadow printed at the back of the packaging. All the names are related to girl.

I don't know why there's a scratch when I open the cover T...T

The theme of this eyeshadow palette is pink. There're cold and warm tones which you can create different eye makeup looks using 7 metallic, 1 satin and 4 matte shades.
 
"It’s coming up roses in soft mauve tones and buttery metallic finishes. Romantic shades make it easy to transition from sweet damsel to femme fatale.
-COLOURPOP KARRUECHE"

Swatches under natural lighting πŸŒž
Swatches under flashlight πŸ’‘

Ladylike: metallic soft champagne
Babe: satin light peachy pink
Dainty: metallic pinky taupe
Chick: metallic subtle gold
Mademoiselle: metallic rose gold
Gal: metallic red with copper duochrome
Empress: metallic mid-tone pink plum
Filly: metallic rusty orange
Dear: matte warm rose
Missy: matte deep burgundy
Damsel: matte smokey violet
Duchess: matte dusty coral

πŸ‘€EYE MAKEUPπŸ‘€
Shades used: 
1) Dear
2) Missy
3) Dainty
Brow: W.lab Edge Pocket Palette
Eyeliner: Kiss Me
Eyelash curler: Shiseido
Mascara: Kiss Me Volume & Curl

REVIEW
- Long lasting
- Very pigmented
- Easily to blend on the eyelid
- Quite powdery
- Damnnnnn prettyyy πŸŒΉ packaging
- Delivery is slow (it takes around 1 month to arrive Malaysia lol)

After first wipe with makeup remover tissue

After second wipe with makeup remover tissue
Pigmentation: 🌹🌹🌹🌹
Packaging: 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Price: 🌹🌹🌹
CP value: 🌹🌹🌹🌹
(5🌹 as full marks)
(New version of packaging)
🌹SHE Pressed Powder Shadow Palette🌹
Price: USD16.00

πŸ’ŒFOR MORE INFO OR ENQUIRIESπŸ’Œ
 giliantai14@gmail.com

Comments