Best Seller of Colourpop | Yes, Please! Eyeshadow Palette | Review❤


Hiiiiii guys~ Today I would like to share about a pressed shadow palette of my favorite brand Colourpop
I think most of you have heard about this palette Yes, Please!
It has been listed as one of the best eyeshadow palettes in many beauty review websites or magazines. You can see that it's frequently used by influencers and MUA. It's also the dupe for Natasha Denona Sunset Palette.
At first, I didn't really intend to purchase this palette when it was newly released. As I was into pink shades instead of orange color. But after that I still bought it because I wanted to make my cart $50 for free shipping.
AND I'M NOT REGRET FOR BUYING IT!!!!!!!!
You may create orange, yellow, brown tones of eye makeup with this palette.


💖SWATCHES💖

The shimmer eyeshadow is smooth to be applied while the matte ones are a little bit powdery.

👀MAKEUP LOOK👀

This is my first time drawing eye makeup on my hand. The eyeshadow could be blended well too even when I applied it on the hand.
I really like to use this palette to create orange eye makeup look. I call 👆 this look as Salmon Eye Makeup 💛
I even use it as blush~~
REVIEW
- Long lasting
- Very pigmented
- Easily to blend on the eyelids
_ Create different tones of eye makeup
:( Quite powdery
:( Easily to smirch the packaging
:( Slow delivery 
Pigmentation: 💥💥💥💥
Packaging: 💥💥💥
Price: 💥💥💥
Value for money: 💥💥💥💥
(5💥 as full marks)

(New version of packaging)
💛Yes, Please! Pressed Powder Shadow Palette💛
Price: USD16.00


💌FOR MORE INFO OR ENQUIRIES💌
 giliantai14@gmail.com

Comments